Today, headphones have grown from being used to only listen to audio music
in private to a highly sought after fashion. Whether you want to listen to high energy orchestral symphony or private listening of your favorite classical concerto, great sounding headphones will certainly enhance your experience. Knowing that a high quality earphone will make a difference, the following review table on some of the best headphones for Classical music under 100 bucks will help you choose your preferred earbuds.
Top Headphones for Classical Music Under 100 Dollars Reviews Table
1. JVC HARX900
These headphones have a closed ear design meaning that the cover the ears completely allowing just minimal sound leakage. They have a frequency response of 7-26,000Hz and they can reproduce an amazing sound stage which you use to identify the location of each instrument as the sound echoes in your ear.
Advantages this earphone
· The lows are deep and tight with a great punch
· They do not saturate the mix
· They have an amazing mid-range that is clear and distinct
· They are very balanced with the bass and mids
What’s Lacking from JVC HA RX900 headphones
· The high frequency does not extend as far but they sound better with age.
GET IT JVC HEADPHONES FROM AMAZON
2. AKG K240 SEMI OPEN STUDIO HEADPHONES
AKG K240 headphones feature a classic design ideal for use in a home studio. They have a low impedance and they produce a remarkably high volume especially when used with keyboards, portable studios, drum machines and other studio gears.
The features include a circumaural pads to provide comfort when worn for a long time, an integrated semi open air design with accurate dynamic transducer for quality and natural sound and a frequency ranging from 15Hz-25,000Hz.
· They are super clear with an amazing and well defined sound stage bass
· They have great dynamics
· They are comfortable with an excellent fit and finish
What is Lacking for AKG K240 Earphones
· The plastic components in the ear cups are weak and they easily wear out.
3. SENNHEISER HD-280 PRO Earphone Under $100
This SENNHEISER HD-280 PRO is the latest headphone design by Sennheiser. It has a closed design that cover the entire ear and it is ideal for a more professional environment. This headphones have an extremely robust construction combined with an aggressive noise isolation, modular design and high sound quality.
the HD 280 unique collapsible design together with swiveling ear cups make these headphones highly flexible.
· They provide a clean audio performance
· They are comfortable to use and durable
· The significantly reduce ambient noise
What is bad about this headphones?
· Their cable is not detachable
· They are more appropriate for a more professional setting rather than personal listening.
4. BLUEANT PUMP WIRELESS HD Sportbuds
These headphones are a great choice active people who want to take music with them, they are specifically design for fitness enthusiasts. They are waterproof to a depth of one meter though they are not suitable for swimming. They safe to wash using running water and they can also block dirt, sweat and salt.
These headphones have a neckband design and they are made using Teflon and Kevlar so that they can survive being thrown around especially when working out.
Why buy the BLUEANT PUMP Earbuds?
· They have a remote control which is easy to operate
· The earbuds are quite uncomfortable and they do not fit well
· The long bands can snag on the collars
5. GRADO SR60i
The Grado SR601 is a perfect accessory, you will get amazing sound for half the price compared to other headphones with the same quality of sound like Samsung level on ear.
These headphones have remained unchanged for years, they have a unique design that cannot be matched. They have an outer shell earpiece perforations necessary for their open back and an on the ear’ design.
Unfortunately, the perforations means that they cannot be used when travelling or in any public place due to the high sound leakage but you can enjoy their amazing sound in your own privacy.
All in all, Grado SR60i remain one of the best headphones in the market.
Pros of The Grado SR60i headset
· The sounds are amazing in all aspects
· They are durable
· Great value
Cons Grado SR60i
· The leaky sound makes it impossible to use then in public places
· Their sound may bet harsh with increase in volume
6. Sony MDR-V55 EXTRA BASS & DJ HEADPHONE MDRV55B
The Sony MDR-V55 model resembles Dre. They have clear sounds with a powerful outburst. This headphones are among the lightest in the market weighing 220 grams only. Though they may look quite bulky on the outside, they are very flexible and comfortable to wear even for long hours thanks to the padding on the earcups.
Pros of this MDR V55 sony Headphones
· They can be mistaken for Dre which is more expensive due to their modern design.
· They have an extremely powerful bass which makes them perfect for people who like loud music.
· Their sound is completely clean with noise isolation feature
· They are flexible, you just need to flip them for easy storage.
· They come in different colors, the basic colors being white and black and a supplementary color running through the cord which adds a nice touch to the design.
What is not good about this Earbuds
· They have a short cable
· The padding on the earcups wears out fast and it is not enough
7. SOLITUDE XCS 2 Dual Driver, Active Noise Canceling Headphones
Manufactured by solitude design, solitude XCS is a headphone brand that specializes in designing noise cancellation headphones. These headphones can cancel outside noise of up to 18 decibels which is enough to hush air-conditioning system noise, traffic noise as engine noise.
When it comes to its design, solitude XCS excels in comfort with headbands and padded cups to give you a comfortable experience when listening.
They may look bulky even after taking off the padding from the cups but are very comfortable.
The left ear cup has the switch for noise cancellation, light indicator, volume control and the jack to detach the cable. Similar to other headphones, their noise cancellation runs on AAA batteries.
Major features include
· Quality sound ideal for use in a studio
· Two AAA batteries with 40 hour battery life
· An airline adapter
· A carrying case
· They are lightweight
· Cable length of 1.4m
What set this apart
· They easily fold for easy storage
· They have a detachable cable with a minijack connection
· They come with a free one year loss protection and a soft leatherette pouch
· They do not play loud when used with iPod
“Please Share This Article To Spread Knowledge”
Read original post here: Best Headphones for Classical Music Under $100